Visitors to this page

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Mullet and Kitchen

Jacqueline is constantly doing cute things and I'm so glad I'm documenting most of them in this blog. Yesterday she was walking around with a her hair brush and them went to get this little stool. I was wondering what she was up to and this is what I found. She wanted to see herself while brushing her hair. Good thing she can't see her mullet! (I really got to do something about it. I've been contemplating about just cutting it myself or at least trim it).


My friend Claudia gave her daughters play kitchen to Jacqueline since they no longer play with it. She absolutely LOVED it!!! As soon as she saw it, her eyes light up and she played for a long time.
It's just perfect for her size!






1 comment:

kate's corner said...

the mullet trim was the best thing i've done in ages. pigtails and crewcuts in blakeney.