Visitors to this page

Monday, December 6, 2010

STOP!!!!!!!!!!

Stop growing, Vivian! I wish I could freeze her...time is going by too fast. I've "blinked" and she is now 7 months. I want my baby creature to remain a baby.
She is fascinated w/ a very "interesting" white ceiling!

Clapping






This picture is so her. She is always so happy and loves bouncing and clapping her little tine hands.
Slow down, Vivian! I know one day I will enjoy going to get mani/pedi w/you, shopping while sipping our Starbucks lattes, going to watch chick flicks and hear you talk about your boy crushes while I cook dinner, but for now, I'm very much enjoying holding you in my lap, kissing your delicious cheeks and making you laugh out loud while kissing your neck.
Love,
Mamae






1 comment:

Caroline said...

Made me tear up....they really are growing up too fast....