Visitors to this page

Friday, December 17, 2010

More Birthday Celebration

Working hard to earn a cup cake!
Watching TV with Mommy and eating a fun snack
Although we had TONS of cake at her b-day party, I thought I would make a few cup cakes for her actual b-day. In reality, I was the one who wanted more cake!
My pretty birthday girl She was so excited to eat her cup cake
"More icing, Pleeeeease"!!!!!
" What's in this big box?"

A Choo choo train!!! This train goes 2 miles per hour. She was a bit intimidated. Hopefully she will get use to it and will actually ride on it by pushing the on/off button
Vivian had her turn too


Two years ago I became a mother. One of the greatest gift of life! God is good. My love for my first born is deep-rooted into my heart. I love seeing her grow, learn and I love interacting with her. Her laugh is contagious. She has been very independent since a very early age and others often describe her as fearless. She is delighful to be around (minus when she is having tantrums! Ha!). She has a wonderful personality and the sound of her sweet voice is music to my ears. She has started to say funny things and her vocabulary is exploding--both in Portuguese and in English. I love that she can undertand me when I speak to her in Portuguese and I'm hoping it will be something special that we will share together. God has taught me so much through her. My wish is that I can teach her about God and instruct her, so she will follow Him, trush Him in every area of her life,
and claim Jesus as Her Savior!
Jacqueline, you are precious to me! Your Daddy and I are completely crazy about you and we look forward to celebrate many birthdays with you. You birth has changed our lives forever and it has being an amazing two years! We love you. There is nothing you can ever do to change that.

Happy Birthday, Sweet Girl!






2 comments:

kate's corner said...

so sweet. i love what you wrote about her. and sweet sweet pic of you and your girls! don't you just love having them! we have GOT to get together!

Caroline said...

This made me cry..how sweet! (And how true about wanting to teach them to trust the Lord and follow Him!..such the desire of my heart!)