Visitors to this page

Friday, December 31, 2010

Snow Aftermath

The day after Christmas snowed in Charlotte--we didn't go to Indiana, but Indiana came to us!





Putting gloves on to protect those small porcelan hands
Cheeks!!!!!!!!!!!

"Should I go or should I stay?"


Getting ready, set...


Go!

My fearless toddler




I LOVE this picture! They both look great.
This was my sister-in-law's snow suit when she was a baby. She gave to Vivian a while back, but I didn't think she would be able to wear it. It fit her perfectly! Vivian was so warm and snuggly!


We stayed outside just enough to take pictures. Both Vivian and I had enough after a few minutes (well, at least me and Vivian's cheeks--they were icy cold!)







The unexpected snow made Roger feel right at home! We don't have a shovel, so he improvised with a broom.





Snow fight...really?!! If only I didn't have my camera...he was going down!!! :>
























n

No comments: