Visitors to this page

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Vivian is 8 months

Always jolly!





My jolly baby is 8 months and crawling! A few days before she turned 8 months, she became mobile. On Monday (Dec 20th), she slept through the night for the very first time! Parents have diff definitions of "sleeping through the night"--but for me, that means that when I put her down at 7pm and she won't wake up until day light again. She was nursing twice at night and all the sudden she decided to give me this unexpected early Christmas gift!!! She has being sleeping from 7pm-7am and that makes me so h-a-p-p-y! I'm still nursing her and plan to do it for a year like I did with Jacqueline. Vivian only likes baby cereal and nothing else. I've tried everything and she hates everything. But she can't have enough of baby cereal. She is such a happy jolly baby. She smiles to everyone and seems to have a very easy going personality.
I love my Bolota!!! I love kissing her chubby cheeks and wish I could snuggle with her all night!!!

No comments: