Visitors to this page

Monday, December 13, 2010

Choo!! Choo!! Jacqueline is 2!

We celebrated Jacqueline's 2nd b-day last Saturday (her actually b-day is on the 16th). She loves trains, so we did a Thomas and Friends theme b-day party. We had a great turned out!

Proud grandparents (Sorry, Mom. I know this is not a good picture of you, but I didn't know how to delete it uless I uploaded all the pictures again).



Cheeeese!!

My baby girl behaved so well! She played the entire time and just got fussy when was time for her to nurse
My friend Adiel, his daughter Isabella, Armand and Vivian--a very multi-racial group! (Adiel is Brazilian, Vivian and Isabella are 1/2 American and 1/2 Brazilian and Armand is 1/2 Indian and 1/2 Hungarian!)


One of the best parts of ANY b-day party...C-A-K-E!!!!!!! Almond flavored pound cake w/ cream cheese filling and butter cream icing...delicious!



Yumm....pizza and juice!





She blew her candle all by herself. Such a big girl!


Friends from play group--I've joined a play group when Jacqueline was 1 month old and ever since I have developed several friedships. I'm so thankful for my group of mommy friends!


As she calls it--"bole" ( the actual word in Portuguese is bolo). She loves cake like her mom!


















2 comments:

kate's corner said...

aww. happy birthday J! you look so great Patrish!! love that she loves thomas. too cute. and love your playgroup...mom friends are so important. and love the pic with you and "baby girl" man i want her and eve to play!

Caroline said...

Wow! Happy almost birthday Jacqueline! (Love that she loves Thomas!) You look FABULOUS! Such precious children you have too!