Visitors to this page

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Where is Dudu?

 Jacqueline looked at one of our wedding pictures and asked Kyle: "Where is Dudu?"  She could not understand that she has not been born yet. I thought it was so cute! I'm looking forward to many more cute questions as she tries to understand the world around her.

The day after my Dad left, we were in the car leaving to run errands and Jacqueline all day hsn't asked about my Dad. She finally asked me: "Where is Vovo?". I thought it was so sweet. I got teary eyes. Almost a week after he left, she looked at me with a sad face and said: "I want to see vovo" (Que ve vovo!). I think she miss him.
 Bolota is still crawling. She seems not interestes in walking at all. She is a super fast crawler.
 Sometimes she lifst both legs out fo the floor and she looks like a puppy

No comments: