Visitors to this page

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Doesn't look like it, but it is

This is hug. It looks like a wresling match, but it's a loving hug. J is slowly learning how to be gentle
So, we tried again...still doesn't look like a hug. They play most of time very well (which gives me a much needed break!). Sometimes someone ends up crying and my break is over! Love my girls!! We went to dinner with our neighboors last night and everyone has 3 kids and they are a little older than ours. One of the couples told us: "The days are long, but the years are short". Everyone keeps telling us how this time goes by so fast (even strangers at Target tells me that all the time). That's one of the reasons I love having this blog. I can't freze them, but at least, I'll forever have memories of this time in my blog. Memories that otherwise would forget. Sometimes the days are very long and I'm wiped out by the end of the day, but time does goes by a blink of an eye. I love being at home with them (even though some days I temporarily miss my office job).   ha!   I'm truly so blessed to spend this time of their lives with them all day long and every day with them!! 

No comments: