Visitors to this page

Monday, May 30, 2011

He is gone

 Dad's last few days in Charlotte were low key. We spent a lot of time at home just hanging out
 This pix was taken in the Charis room. The room where Kyle and I met and where he proposed to me. So, a "historic" place in Charlotte that I really wanted my Dad to see. :>  He loved our church which I was pretty surprised. He is used to hymns and a very traditional sermon style. Forest Hill is def not a traditional church!! It has a band and a lead singer with spikey hair! 
 Dad and Tinker Bell going for a walk in our neighborhood
 My Dad loved American ice cream. We took one last trip to get his fav flavor:  cappuchino!
We stopped by the park for the girls to play a little

 For some reason, this picture reminds of my Dad and I when I was little kid. I may have a picture similar to this in my baby album...

He is gone. No more banana shakes to make. No one else to take to experience America. But so many new memories to savor!

1 comment:

kate's corner said...

man, i could just cry over these dad post. so glad yall got such quality time! love the tinkerbell walk one and kiss at the park with vivi. frame these!