Visitors to this page

Sunday, May 15, 2011

He is Here!

He is here!!! My Dad is really here in the U.S visiting us! It has being a dream of mine of 20 years. I never thought it would become true, but it finally did. We picked him up early in the morning on May 10th and he will be here until the 24th. My brother and my niece Daniela drove from Carolina Beach to pick him up at the airport which it was really sweet to drive 4 hours to surprise him.


 I was all smiles and sooo happy!


 He has met all the other granddaughters and Vivian was the only he hadn't had the chance to meet...until now!





We celebrated Daniela's day







I took this picture for my sister Sara. She loves Subway and we thought of her immed. when we saw it.
 This is Rich. Rick is Kyle's boss who happened to speak Portuguese (he lived in Brazil for a few years when he was very young). Rich interpreted to my Dad when Kyle called him to ask his blessing to marry me. He helped make the proposal very special b/c of it. I was so impressed that Kyle did this for me.

Kyle's office
 We took him to Bentley's for lunch. This is where we had our wedding reception



We walked uptown for a little bit after lunch
 Dad and Jacqueline bonding 

Dinner time

On Thursday, I took him to Carolina Beach to spend a few days w/ my brother and his family. He wanted to look around the gas station  and see how it compares to his in Brazil


Feeling right at home!!!  
 Amanda and Daniel's dental office

 Who knew he had musical inclination??!!!

1 comment:

kate's corner said...

oh patricia! this is big! how special!! loved seeing all of your adventures and your dad looks so happy in everyone one. wow. so happy for yall!