Visitors to this page

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother of 2

 These 2 little people are the reason the word Mother has meaning. They have brough me so much joy. I have learned so much about myself by being their mother. I have learned so much about my mom's love to  me by been their mother. I have learned so much about God's love and grace. Some days are so hard. My patience is running low, I'm emotionally and physically tired and I cannot wait for their bed time, so I can plop in the sofa. But, I miss them when they are asleep. I get excited when I go to pick them in the morning from their cribs and can't hardly wait to kiss and hug them. Although in the end of the day I am usually exausted, my hope each day is that I was a good mother to them. My hope is that they will grow to love God and follow His commands. My hope is that they will claim Jesus as their Savior. Am I going to remember years from now if laundry didn 't get done, if that the sink was full of dirty disher or if my floor had food crumbs and my house was dusty??!!  Maybe I will. But it will matter? Not really. My children's smiles, their little hands pulling my skirt wanting attention, their innocent eyes...yeah, that I won't ever forget these precious moments. My girls are indeed God's gift to me. I love my girls!!!

 Vivian loves playing in my kitchen
 Today I dressed her up in a princess outfit
 Jacqueline's newest obcession is dancing. She loves, loves dancing!!
My baby princess 

No comments: