Visitors to this page

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Lots of Random Pictures

With little time to blog, I thought I would post severeal ramdom pix of the girls. I don't want to completely dtop bloggin for lack for time. So for now, you'll may see lots of "random" posts. Better than no blogging at all. Hopefully soon I'll get more organized and be able to write meaniful posts...don't hold your breath! :>









My girls are 16 months apart, but wear the same diaper size! Maybe I need to start feeding Jacqueline butter again!




Improvised "play room"






"Who is this other baby in the mirror?"





Jacqueline thinks that when she doesn't see us, we can't see her. I love the innocency of child!







Baby Prison








2 beautiful flowers









She found her feet










I love the monogramm bloomers my friend Anne gave Vivian. She also gave Jacqueline one when she was born (Thanks, Anne!)











1 comment:

kate's corner said...

aww! love the shout out! thanks! cannot believe their in the same diaper size. i know what you mean though..feel like eve and kate are practically the same size too! love seeing all the pics! don't you just love the finding the feet phase?!!