Visitors to this page

Thursday, September 2, 2010

End of the Summer

I took this picture of us looking at the mirror, so this is the best I could come up with not knowing what direction I was shooting. I LOOOOOOVE her smile in this picture. It's my fav picture of her so far b/c it truly capture my little sweet angel. She is so jolly and smiley. It makes me not want her to ever grow up.
At least here I was able to get my entire face in the picture!




I have crazy love for these 2 little creatures! It's an amazing feeling to be their mother and I feel so blessed to be able to wake up every day and know that I'll spend it with them. When I look at these faces I know how much God loves me for allowing me to be their mother and for carrying them in my womb. These little people have brought me so much joy!



It's nice to have my camera handy for moments like this.




Bob is 80!







This was taken at Bob's b-day party--this is suppose to be their X-mas card, but it's so hard to get 4 children to look a the same direction! We tried taking several pictures and this one was the best of the bunch.








Jacqueline and Isla (cousin)




















Cousins
























Sunday after church




























Jacqueline and Isabella (Adiel's daughter) going for a ride in the wagon in a very HOT day.














Having a little snack while watching cartoons. Before having kids I used to say that I would not allow my children to watch TV. Then I had Jacqueline and let her watch just a little bit. Vivian was born and my RULE changed drastically. With 2 kids under 2, I am constantly in survival mode and TV became part of my "survival kit".
















Helping Daddy work out. "Project Diesel" as Kyle calls it!

















I love my girls!



















Jacqueline watching little sister doing tummy tummy




















"Square face" like Grandpa Roger's face






















Ok, so I didn't realized I posted the same picture twice. Once "baby brain" forever "baby brain...






















1 comment:

kate's corner said...

aw I love all of these! Vivian is so sweet and jolly indeed! That first picture is sooo great! I bet it would be cool in black and white too! let me know if you want me to convert it for you (can't remember if you ever got photoshop or not). your girls are simply beautiful! kate helps bruce with his pushups too :)