Visitors to this page

Friday, September 17, 2010

Roses, Dressler's and Happiness

I meant to add this picture later on in the post, but was not able to. This is the view from the table where Kyle and I were dinning
Yesterday was our 4th year anniversary. We had agreed that we wouldn't exchange gifts, but my husband broke our agreement and got me these beautiful red roses!
He knows how much I love being surprised and it's so hard for him to surprise me b/c I usually find out, but last night I was pleasantly surprised. I had no idea where he was taking me to dinner (Good job, Sweetness! Mission accomplished). He took me to Dressler's Restaurant. We had a delicious dinner looking out the Charlotte skyline. (Kyle could had taken me to taco bell and I would be just as happy! How can you go wrong with Nachos Bell Grande, a burrito supreme and a diet coke?!!) :>




This picture came out a little burry (I keep telling Kyle that I need to upgrade my camera...well, maybe I can get one in our 5th year anniversary????( hint, hint)

I'm very grateful that God has given Kyle to me to be my partner for life. He is beyond what I prayed for. He is beyond what I thought I need it. The same excitement of 4 years ago is very much alive today. When he walks into our home each afternoon after work, my heart is just as happy as I was walking down the aile on Sept 16, 2006. Four years together as One and two beautiful, precious creatures later, I'm in love with him as ever! Can't wait to tell one day Jacqueline and Vivian how we've met and how he is an answer of prayer. And, how I hope God will provide them amazing husbands like Kyle has been to me!

I LOOOOOOOVE you, Sweet husband!!!





No comments: