Visitors to this page

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Shoplifting, ER and My 14 old month Toddler

I got Jacqueline this boaster seat for $8 last Sat. in a Kids Consignment sale. The best $8 I ever spent! I got it to keep it at my mom's and for road trips. But, I think I'll keep it in our house for a while since she loves it so much and eats so well in it!
She has finally "graduated" into the Big Girl car seat! Well, we could have done it before, but we finally got around install it this past weekend. To celebrate, we took her in a ride around our neighborhood. Ever since she got moved facing forward, she is so much happier riding in the car (and so are her parents!).

Her face of excitement

She loves our nearly renovated closet! The shelves are her height and she can reach EVERYTHING!!!

Playing in our bedroom while I take a quick shower

I thought this was so cute! This is the first time she ever sat down on the floor to watch cartoons. How funny how I've changed since I became a mother. I have told myself that my kids would not watch TV until they were 2 or older. Ha! When I need a little peace to clean the kitchen or do some shores, I let her watch about 1/2 of TV.
So, here is the reason why I've been MIA for about a month. I've been sick w/ a cold which turned into a sinus infection and ear infection. Kyle took 1/2 day from work to help me w/ Jacqueline and my mom came to help me for a few days to watch J while I got better. I have never had a sinus and ear infection like this! I had to go to the ER in the middle of the night b/c I was in excruciating much pain. I waited 3.5 hours to see the doctor (it was a busy day at the ER) and he put me on antibiotics and heavy pain killers (which didn't work well as I hoped, so I was still in pain most of the time for about a week). Now in a littler note, the day that I went to the ER, I was already not feeling well from my sinus infection and went to the grocery store. I did my shopping and I was putting the groceries in the car when I started wondering while they weren't in bags. I quick realized that I walked out of Harris Teeter w/o paying for my groceries!!! This was the epitome of pregnancy brain!!!! I rushed back in and pay for them before anyone could realized what I did. I don't have any pictures, but I know Harris Teeter has a video from the surveillance camera to prove it! :>

1 comment:

kate's corner said...

im glad you're finally better! man! kate loves olivia too jacqueline! super cute pic of her in the car seat. yay! and you look amazing! can't believe you're getting so close!