Visitors to this page

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

34 Weeks

My baby bump is getting pretty pointy!! ! I'm 34 weeks and I'm feeling all the "joys" of the 3rd trimester--backache, insomnia, nausea (I'm surprised about this one since I had very little nausea w/ this pregnancy. It started about 32 weeks and I have some days on and off, but I really can't complaint. When I was pregnant w/ Jacqueline I had horrible nausea for the entire 1st trimester, so I can handle this little bit of it and knowing that I'm in the end of the pregnancy, I can see the light in the end of tunnel!). Oh yeah, the trips to the bathroom are getting worse. I have a lot of pressure in my bladder and Baby Kuba # 2 likes hanging out in the top of it!
We took our house off the market since it's getting so close to my due date and we thought that is just time to take this extra stress out of our minds. We decided to renovate our master bathroom and hope it will make our house more marketable in this competitive house market. I have being nesting big time! I've started washing baby clothes. Like I said in the prior post, I went to a Kids consignment sale last weekend (actually 2 in the same day!). I got Jacqueline Spring/Summer clothes and had to get Baby Kuba # 2 a wardrobe too. Unfortunately, BK2 is going to be born in a different season than Jacqueline, so I can't re-use J's baby clothes. I'm getting so excited to meet Baby Kuba #2. I keep wondering if she will look like Jacqueline or is going to look totally different. I can't wait to see her face and finally meet her! When I was folding her clothes, it made me remember how little they are when they are born. So tiny! It will be so fun to have a newborn again! I got to confess that I'm not excited for the lack of sleep and middle of the night feedings...and I hope she is not colic like Jacqueline was!!! Regardless, I feel blessed that God--once again--will entrust Kyle and I with a tiny little person to take care of, to raise and to love Him.

1 comment:

larryfehlatcbc said...

Pety,
Your belly may be pointy, but it is beautiful!
It's hard for me to wait to meet Baby Kuba II. I love her so much already.
I know that God is very pleased with you both for the way you have been parenting Jacqueline. He will continue equipping you to be the same wonderful parents to BKII as you have been to Jacqueline.