Visitors to this page

Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Parrots and Valentine's Day

We attended a marriage seminar yesterday(Saturday) at our church called "Becoming Soul Mates". Above is a picture of the speakers Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott. They were engaging and Les was witty and funny! Both Kyle and I love going to marriage seminars. This is the 3rd one that we've gone. If you are interested in checking out their site go to www.realrelationships.com. It has so many practical information and you can also watch some of their videos.

Here were at our lunch break. All the Lifegroups leaders were invited to meet during lunch w/ the speakers. We got to ask questions while we had lunch.
Our friends Ericka and Jimmy(from our Lifegroup) were there too
On Valentine's Day, Kyle surprised me with flowers. Arent' they beautiful? He knows I love being surprised and he sure did surprise me! ps: Don't I match my kitchen's back splash??!! I just noticed this when I was uploading this photo! :>

I love her sooooooo MUCH!!!

And sometimes I just want to squeeze her!!!!

She loved the pink dog that her Daddy gave her (Kyle had told me earlier that he bought Jacqueline a pink bear--how did he mistake a dog for a bear??!!!!)


Ready to open the other gifts







After our dinner at Ruth's Chris, we came back just in time to put Jacqueline to bed. My Mom and Bob came over to babysit her while we were at dinner. Thanks Mom and Bob!!

Saying bye bye to Vovo and Grandpa
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Love of My Life
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

1 comment:

Caroline said...

How cute!!! And love the smilebox album!!