Visitors to this page

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mom's Night Out (aka MNO)

Tonight I met my playgroup moms out for dinner--we schedule a MNO once a month and I love it! There are 3 of us who are expecting our 2nd babies (Heather is due in Feb, Tara in March and I'm in April). The girls surprised us w/ a card, a gift certificate (for homemade meals) and a diaper cake. How sweet! I haven't being in the group for long and I felt really special to be included. It's such a treat for me to go out w/ friends and have a "night off". I love being a mom, but it's hard now to schedule time for myself and especially time with friends.
I feel really lucky to have found these group of moms! I wonder who will be next to get preggo??!!


1 comment:

kate's corner said...

very cute! so glad you have this group!! you look adorable as usual!