Visitors to this page

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Lunch with The Vanguard Crew


(From left to right--Kindra, Jennifer and Kassie. Anne was there too, but she had to leave early and I only remembered to take the picture after she already had left). Sorry, Anne!

This past week I had the opportunity to have lunch with my former co-workers from Vanguard. Vanguard was the last job I had before I became a stay-at-home-mom. It was so much fun seeing them and catching up! For my surprise, 4 of the girls were also pregnant with their 2nd babies (Anne is pregnant too, but she is now a stay-at-home-mom like me). Jennifer is the other one pregnant. The other preggo girls were not at lunch. All 6 of us are due between Feb-Aug! Pam, I hope you can make it next time!

PS: If you are wondering why in the world I am bending over in a 90 degree angle to take this picture, I have no idea! Actually, let me take advantage while I can and blame on my pregnant brain!


No comments: