Visitors to this page

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cancun

No, this is not Cancun! The morning before we left for Cancun this is what our front yard looked like. We were so glad to be heading to a warm and sunny place
Our street was covered w/ snow and ice
This is Kyle's 9th time winning the incentive trip from work

"Nine Time Sale Winners"--that's Kyle's name!

Blue ocean...just beautiful!

The Dancing Queen--getting my groove on with Shannon

Before going out to dinner w/ a few of Kyle's co-workers

View from our hotel room--it looks like a post card!

Our room--it was so nice waking up every morning to this gorgeous view!
Baby Creature's 1st international trip (28 weeks)
Align Center
The woman in the middle is Kyle's boss' wife who almost got attacked by the pigeons

We went to dinner at a restaurant called Harry's--the waiters brought to each table after dinner this gigantic blue cotton candy. It's a new restaurant and it was sooooo crowded. Our reservation was at 8:30pm and we finally got sat at 9:15pm and we didn't leave the restaurant until almost midnight!

Happy tummies after another delicious meal

Kyle and his co-workers who won the trip to Cancun

Our last night...time to go home and hug and kiss Jacqueline

We had such a wonderful time! We both agreed that it was the best trip we had w/ Teksystems. We left on Sunday and came back on Thursday afternoon. The first day was raining, but all the other days were sunny and perfect! We laid out on the beach--yes, I did lay out w/ my bikini and my enormous pregnant belly! I really didn't think I would ever do that, but I did and I'm glad I did. It's great to lay out and not have to worry about tucking in my belly! It was completely exposed to everyone to see! Both Kyle and I got massages and I got a facial. I felt so pampered! We ate at great restaurants, took naps and hang out with Kyle's co-workers and their wives. It was amazing, but we were both excited to come home and see our precious baby! When we went to pick her up at my mom's, she didn't remember us. I was so surprised(well, shocked to say the least) since it only has being 5 days since we've seen her. By the time we got home and played with her for a while, she was back to her normal self. For about 1 1/2 hours is like she had amnesia. I'm so glad she got her "memory"back! We missed her so much and it felt so good to hold her again! I do miss Cancun already. I know my sweet husband will work really hard again and we'll be there in 2011!

2 comments:

kate's corner said...

you look soo adorable patricia. you go wearing that bikini! you look great! such cute outfits too! man, that sounds like the ideal trip. good for y'all!

Anonymous said...

patricia you look great in that bikini!!! looks like you had a great trip. been meaning to tell you that i am a contractor for tek systems :-) my manager is roland chan.