Visitors to this page

Friday, February 25, 2011

Vivian is 10 Months!

She won't be a baby for much longer...it's bittersweet to see her grow. It's inevitable that she will soon became a wanna be independent toddler. She will start walking, talking, climbing, etc. I've been trying to live in the moment and really enjoy her. This may be our last baby and as hard as that may seem, it may be reality. I kiss those chubby cheeks so much. I think I've reached a world record!
 Her smile melts my heart and it changes the perspective of life's little annoyances, disappointments, and frustrations. The fact that my belly that doesn't look exactly how I envisioned after babies or hiding my gray hair is becoming increasingly more difficult is just so unimportant. This little Creature, that I love beyond a could ever describe, is what really matters! (Jacqueline, I feel the same about you, but this just happens to be Vivian post!  Mamae love you exacly the same!!).
 Vivian started pulling up a week or so before turning 10 months. Now her time is consumed by pulling up every chance she gets. She has a fascination with socks and shoes. She entertains herself and laugh while playing with socks. It makes folding laundry really fun! She still only have 2 teeth. I love her gummy smile!
He favorite food is baby cereal. She recognizes the box and gets really excited when she sees it. I tried making her homemade baby food, but she refused to eat it. My mom said that I was the same way. I preferred the store bought food than any homemade baby food.
She enjoys playing with her big sister and it's such a joy to see them having fun together. She loves playing in my pantry. I shouldn't let her play in there. She always makes a mess, but it gives me time to cook dinner or unload the dish washer. She still takes 2 naps ( 9am-11am and 1pm-2:30pm). It's a nice break for mommy! She says Da-da. I'm waiting for her to say the sweetest word: "Mamae" (which is mommy in Portuguese).

Vivian continues to be a very laid back baby. I'm curious to see if her personality will change. I'm excited to continue to see her discover the world. I feel so blessed that I can stay at home with her to witness every little new thing she does. This privilege I owe my husband who works so hard to provide for our family.

Thank you , Sweet husband. You work so hard, so I can stay-at-home with our girls. You are a great provider and I pray that God continue to give you the drive and perseverance to do your job well! You make me proud!

1 comment:

kate's corner said...

as such a sweet post. patrish!!! can you believe they're growing so fast! i miss seeing you :(