Visitors to this page

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bed Hair, Cinderela and Tinkerbell

Jacqueline had her very first dress up playdate the other day. Her little friend Kate let her borrow this adorable tinkerbell outfit. Kate and Jacqueline play so well together. During this play date my friend Leslie (Kate's mom) found out that her husband got a job offer and they will be moving to Florida...I'm so happy for them for the great oppotunity, but sad that she's moving away. She is one of my fav girls from playgroup.  Who knows...I may take my girls in a road trip for another dress up playdate in FL!
This is J's hair after her nap. Her hair is getting even more curly as she gets older. She takes after her Daddy.
My sweet baby girl doing what she does best: SMILE!
Although a little blurry, I love the way her head is tilted to the side and is grinning at Da-da

2 comments:

kate's corner said...

oh i LOVE the head tilt thing! so cute of tinkerbell!! sorry your friend is moving away :(

Sarinha! said...

Oh, my nieces are gorgeous! I can't wait to see J again and meet Vivian!

They look beautiful and lovely. Vivian's smile is so sweet! And I love J's hair.

Everytime I see pictures of them, eu babo! E muito!

God be with you, sister! You are a wonderful mom!