Visitors to this page

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cancun and Around The House

Jacqueline can barely reach the counter, but very carefully she put one can besides each other. I love this age. She is always doing or saying the cutest things.

Love her face!

Love this face too!






Vivian has being wishing to climb the stairs for a quite some time. Few days ago she started pulling up. Now should be a good time to put the gate up. I know she will climb those stairs when I least expect.

The big sis feeding little sis. I was cleaning up the kitchen one morning and I turned and saw this and had to snap a picture. Jacqueline is going to be a great big sister!


Pantry invasion!! My girls love playing in my pantry. They always make a mess, but it's well worth the peace it gives me. I can usually cook dinner, unload the dish washer, clean the kitchen while they are entertained in there.

Like mom , like daugheer...

Peekaboo!



J hanging with her friends--Doggy, bear and "guin guin" (penguin)

Here are a few pictures from our trip to Cancun. We went in a cave tour and was so much fun! Our friends Mike and Barb went w/ us. We even saw bats!


We ate delicious food

Hang out with friends


Danced Salsa. Here Kyle is trying some fancy moves!

Kyle and his brother Connor




I wish this was my backyard!

Kyle's brother works for the same company as Kyle and he won the Cancun trip too. It was so much fun hanging out with them!

My view every day

They love bath time

I don't know why, but I think wet babies look adorable.




























1 comment:

kate's corner said...

how cute are these girls?? and so much fun that family was on this trip!