Visitors to this page

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010

Easter egg hunt in our backyard



A very pregnant ME relaxing and enjoying the afternoon


3 generations of Kubas


"Yeahhhhhhh"!!
Putting her eggs in the basket



I
J drinking from Grandma's glass
Both of our families (Natalie--Kyle's brother's wife is also pregnant- she is due Aug 28)


We went to church on Saturday night at 5pm. It was so nice b/c it was not crowded like the morning services. We went out for brunch on Easter Sunday at Providence Cafe. My parents met us there and we had a delicious brunch! I specially loved the chocolate chip muffins! YUMMY!!!!
Jacqueline was being her usual self---A-C-T-I-V-E!!!!
I had the Belgian waffles and they were pretty good. I ate every bit of it! I tried giving some to Jacqueline, but she wasn't a fan. Oh, well, I didn't mind at all...more for me!
Posted by Picasa

In the way out, I bumped into 2 friends that I haven't seen forever! They have not even met Jacqueline! On my left is Marisa and on my other side is Amy, I met both from mutual friends.

2 comments:

kate's corner said...

oh patrish. you just look too cute!! what a beautiful family and extended family you have! it's getting close girl!!

Caroline said...

You are doing awesome with posting! I need to do a new blog post badly!! (I've been a slacker!!) That's neat that Kyle's brother's wife is pregnant! (How close in age to Jacqueline is their daughter?) Do they live close by? Must be fun!