Visitors to this page

Friday, July 6, 2012

Sweetest Smile Award



Jacqueline won the "Sweetest Smile Award" at hter ballet class. She is holding her award outside of the ballet school while eating candy that was given out after the class. I don't think she really cared about the reward as much as the candy! Like Mom like daughter-- We LOVE our sweets!


My princess has being saying lately quite funny things or just plain random stuff that I have no idea where she hears them. Below is a few:

- "This sounds like rock and roll music" (mind you that she wasn't even listening to music!)
- Walking into our house, she sais: " Oh what a nice home!"
- After the 4th of July festivities: "Today was a very long day"
- She asked me who gave me my wedding ring. I told her that was my prince, her Daddy. Then she said: " Where is my prince, so he can give me one of those?"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: