Visitors to this page

Thursday, July 12, 2012

I pooped!

 



Vivian has being very interested in sitting in the potty lately. She loves "reading" while pretending to go. She has actually gone a few times. I'm not too worry about it since I take more of a laid back approach to potty training. Last night at my Summer bible study, I met a woman my age who had 4 kids. She was telling me that all her kids were potty trained by the time the were  2 yrs old and the 4th one she started potty training at 6 weeks old!!!! Before I had a chance to think how crazy she was, she said it herself: "I'm crazy like that".


Early in the morning (not much later than 7am), Bolota is already playing dress up. She usually drink 2-3 glassed of milk before I even finish my breakfast. I enjoy our time together. Jacqueline gets up around 8am. So early in the morning it's just me and baby girl...she has being growing up so fast that I feel that if I didn't have this blog, I wouldn't remember so much of her 2 years. Life with 2 girls so close in age is pretty hectic. I want to savor every moment. But lot of time I get cut up in the every day stuff-- cleaning up, cooking, and just going through the motions. I don't want to look back and feel that I just survived this stage. Instead, I want to look back and have a billions memories of us cludding in the sofa, laughing and spending an absurd amount of time enjoying each other. I've been intentionally trying to be more present with them


People with older kids are always telling me how fast this phase goes by. I'm starting to agree with them and already missing this age although I'm living it now. Sounds nuts. But that's honestly how I feel. To think that one day, the dress up clothes will not be worn, droplets of milk on the floor won't be found, no crushed gold fish on the floor of my car....whinning, well, that I won't ever EVER miss!!!! :>
Posted by Picasa

No comments: