Visitors to this page

Monday, July 2, 2012

Father's Day Outing and Around the House

 We had a very low key Father's Day. Kyle didn't wanted go out to eat lunch anywhere and rather just be be at home since the girls have being a challenge in restaurants. Plus father's day is such a busy day. After church, we ate left overs at home and the girls took a long nap and we had some time to plop. But dinner time came and we were both craving hot dogs...we ended at hot dog/burguer place near our house.

This is the first father's day that I don't write a card for Bob. I missed writing him a card. I was a bit sad on father's day. I thought of him and how I wish I could had hugged him and had told him once more what an amazing stepdad he has being to me. How my life is better because I knew him. How he always made me feel special. How I was so grateful that he loved me like a daughter. He taught me so much and he will be forever in my heart!



One of Vivian's favorite foods  now are french fries. What's not to like, right?!




We attempt to take a father's day picture...Vivian kep trying to scape


Then Jacqueline tried to scape




Finally both girls sat on Kyle's lap (for a quick second) and I was able to snap this picture. Don't they look miserable?!!!  They don't ever want to stop playing and exploring.





A rare moment in our house. Sitting still doesn't happen much around here







Underneath the dining room table sometimes is a hiding place, sometimes is a castle and sometimes is both!



A very relaxed Vivian

No comments: