Visitors to this page

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Vivian is 2!

 Today my baby girl turned 2. I remember what a wonderful feeling it was to hold her for the first time. She was so worth pushing for 1 hour and 15 minutes. I love her to pieces!
 This morning I took her to her 2 year appt. Her height and weight are consistent for the past 2 yrs--50% for both--just like Big sis Jacqueline. She is 33 inches of perfection! I was a bit worry b/c she has had a red rash in her body for the past 2 days and I was concern that she would be sick for her bday. Last year she had pneumonia and was really sick.  Dr. Olmstead said the rash should go away in a few days and it's just a viral rash.


 At the doctor's office--little did she know she would be getting a shoot today :<

ps: See my Starbucks coffee on the floor? That cup of Tall latte cost me $53!! I parked in a lot beside Starbucks and they booted my tire. I thought I was going to be able to run in and run out before they caught me. I never ever park in their parking in lot, but today I thought I would take a chance...oh well, I've learned my lesson.
 This picture is just "so her". She is playful, loves laughing and is full of personality

Here are her stats:

weight  25.5 lbs (50%)
height 33 inches (50%)
 We celebrated at Cantina. We collectively LOVE mexican! The girls had refried beans as usual and LOTS of chips and cheese dip. 
 On the way home we got some cup cakes from the grocery store.  Kyle and I were going to split one, but who are we kidding...we had 2 cup cakes each!

 Vivian did not even have one bite of her cup cake. Instead, she played with it and even got in her hair.
Here she is so upset b/c I didn't give her another cup cake for her to destroy. Being 2 is so tough  :>

1 comment:

andrea said...

Happy birthday Vivian!