Visitors to this page

Sunday, April 29, 2012

College Roomie's Wedding



My college roomate Stephanie got married yesterday. Mrs. Mcguire looked beautiful on her lace gown!  As she walked down the aile, James had tears coming down his face. I love when the groom cries. I think it's so touching and incredibly sweet.


First Dance!

During the father and daughter dance I started to cry. It made me reminisce when I danced with my step-dad in my wedding. I really miss him and how I wish we could dance again! 

Kyle suppose to be in a work conference in Dallas and I was going to the wedding solo. But he ended up not needing to go to the conference and I was thrilled that he could go with me!
Karrie (who is preggo with her 2nd baby), Kristen (friend from church) and Candace (college roomate)


Katie (college roomate)



The beautiful bride and Marjohn





What a wonderful wedding! Everything was perfect. We had a blast dancing, eating good food and hanging out with friends.


PS: The cake was so moist and delish!!

2 comments:

kate's corner said...

loved seeing these!!! stephanie looks amazing and so happy!! so glad kyle got to go!!

appstate said...

Thanks for posting these Patricia! Wow! It all went by so fast like everyone says!!