Visitors to this page

Friday, June 24, 2011

Summetime!!

Flip flops screams S-U-M-M-E-R to me! This is my shoe of choice for the season--comfy and airy for my little piggies!

We kick it off the Summer with a morning trip to Huntersville. We went to Discovery Kids which is a mini Disney. The girls had a wonderful time and I got a workout!
 Immobile for just a second...Vivian was all over the place and I had a hard time keeping up with both girls


 Storytime
  Both girls were strapped in these  high chairs. I got a break from chasing them
We had a backyard picnic and played outside until nap time
 My baby enjoyed playing with dirt


 In her way to explore the "forest"
 Finding treasures

 My daredevils going backawards in the slide

2 comments:

FinePrint said...

Girl, I completely agree about flip flops! I live in them and have about 40 pair! Your girls are sweet, sweet sweet - could eat them up!!

kate's corner said...

sounds like yall are having a great summer! love snow white pics too! must head up to huntersville!