Visitors to this page

Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day Weekend

 We finally made to our neighboohood pool
 Jacqueline had a great time swimming with Dada
 Vivian enjoyed splashing in the kiddy pool
 A little snack before heading home. It was about to storm. Everyone was quickly leaving the pool
 This is how the sky looked like (plus a very strong windy) before the storm
 Kyle opening his gift on father's day
 I love when I can surprise him!
 I got him a spiritual journal and made prints of the girls hands and feet in it
 After the girls nap, we played outside
 Vovo and Pa joined us

 That's not nice, Bob! 

 Mischevious look


  I made dinner and here is the "guest of honor"--filet mignon! It was my very first time cooking filet and it turned pretty good! I used a marinad erecipe I found online (very easy--red wine, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper)
 Delish, delish!
One last picture with Dada. Now it's time for bed!

No comments: