Visitors to this page

Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Sleeping Beauty is sick

 This has never happenned before....Jacqueline has never fell asleep in the sofa. I was in the kitchen and when I looked over, there she was...laying like a little angel, peacefully sleeping. Poor baby was really feeling sick. I wish she could had told me what she was feeling.

 And, this was this morning. She woke feeling much better and was milking it all she could! Using her soft voice, she asked me to put her in the sofa and cover her w/ the blanket. Then she asked for her milk, then crackers and so on...she enjoyed the attention yesterday and wanted to replicate today.


2 comments:

kate's corner said...

omg that is so funny. kate does that kind of stuff too and it cracks me up secretly.

Nina said...

Ei...ta tudo bem por ai. Passando por aqui pra dizer que DEUS tem feito grandes coisas no nosso meio. Fazem quarto meses e meio de cirurgia e eu já estou andando com o auxílio de muletas. Queria que vocês estivessem aqui pra ver. Ainda devo uma visita a vocês e acredito que será em breve!!!!
Bjs