Visitors to this page

Friday, June 18, 2010

What has The Big Sister being up to?

Puffs and babies everywhere



Story time in the library--great place to be in a hot Summer morning!

Getting prepared to cheer for Brazil! I told Kyle that during the World Cup J and V are 100% Brazilians and they will pull for Brazil even if they are playing against USA--he didn't agree with my idea.

I took J to Latta Park where there is a spray area and she loved it. But, I didn't love it. She decided to run to the playground and everywhere. Next time I'll take my sling so the baby can be with me while I run after her


As part of my survival strategy, I let Jacqueline watch an absurd amount of TV during our first weeks after Vivian was born. I know AAP (American Association of Pediatrics) and DSS would be so proud! Her morning routine consisted of drinking her milk while watching Blue's Clues. TV=great babysitter! She no longer watches TV ALL DAY. I occasionally let her watch some.

I LOVE this picture of her! I never seen anyone so happy while holding a mop!

On Mother's Day, we went to Freedom Park. Jacqueline didn't want to be in the stroller. She walked the entire time we were there and Kyle was completely exhausted by the time we left.

A quick picture before she went back to the playground


Black beans(made by Vovo) and yogurt--Yummy! :>
Jacqueline was a bit clingy once we came back to the hospital with the baby, but it was short lived. She doesn't seem to be jealous or interested in Vivian. She knows something is different and there is a new "person" around. She continues to be her active self. Although she looks so BIG for me now, she is still our baby. We have 2 babies for sure! I tried to give her lots of attention, hugs and kisses, but sometimes it's not enough. As I have learned raising a toddler, there is never enough time in the day to give them attention!

She enjoys being in her room and "reading" her books. Sometimes she stays there for long periods of time and I need to check on her to make sure she is ok
Jacqueline her friend Amira--they play so well together! They are in the same play group

J still fits in the swing! Hope she doesn' try to climb on it when the baby is there.

Everything is a toy!

1 comment:

kate's corner said...

ha! love the one of jacqueline in the swing! Girl! I know the TV thing! Don't feel bad!