Visitors to this page

Friday, June 18, 2010

Vivian's Second Month


Vivian and I watching the World Cup--Brazil vs N. Korea

She doesn't seemed very excited that Brazil scored


I think is so cute when Jacqueline gets on her tip toes and look into the pack and play to see her little sister. She says: "Bebe...bebe...bebe"
I haven't started to pump milk, so I had to take Vivian with to a girls night. She was very well behaved and nurse almost the entire time we were there!

Vivian doing tummy time while Jacqueline run wild at story time in the library

Vivian looks gigantic besides Chloe (Monica's daughter). They are only 3 weeks apart.




Stating at Vovo

Mother's Day

Daddy rocking Vivian during a fussy time

Such a sweet picu

"Bebe", as Jacqueline calls Vivian

My first time grocery shopping--I was a bit intimidated, but managed to get all I needed before Jacqueline got fussy and before Vivian's next feeding.









No comments: