Visitors to this page

Monday, August 3, 2009

Half and Half

Saturday afternoon we went over to my friend Adiel's for dinner. Adiel is from Brazil and we became good friends when we both were still single and used to go to Oxygen (the singles group at Forest Hill church, which no longer exists). Anyway, he has 2 kids (Ian is 2 1/2 and Isabella is 8 months). He is married to an American, so his kids are like Jacqueline--half American and half Brazilian.
This is Ian. Jacqueline was wearing a denim skirt and he got curious and left her skirt while she was crawling. It was so funny! (Not too funny if they were both teenagers!). I tried to take a picture, but I wasn't fast enough.


She is loved!
Lynn (Adiel's wife) playing with Isabella and Ian

3 half and half babies

Vovo (my mom) and Grandpa Bob were there too
The food was delicious! Adiel's beans were to die for! Lynn made one of my fav dishes--pineapple w/ Ritz crackers...Yummy! I ate two servings of dinner and two servings of dessert, My stomach was hurting and I should had come rolling home!

No comments: