Visitors to this page

Friday, July 17, 2009

Meeting Vovô

My Dad´s long time dream was to meet one of his grandchildren. I had promised him that once I had my first child I would bring her to meet him. I kept my promise and on July 6, 2009 early in the morning, he met met Jacqueline. He was ectatic and Jacqueline was experiencing a bit of anxiety. In the next few moments after this picture, she started to cry.
In December my brother Daniel is bringing his two children to meet him. What an incredible year for Dad to meet all of his grandchildren in the same year! To dream is to wish something great to happen; reality put a smile on our hearts and create unforgettable moments to be treasured.

2 comments:

kate's corner said...

very sweet post! LOVE LOVE the new header. patrish that is an award winning picture. it is so priceless. seriously.

Unknown said...

What a moment!! Grandpa and his grandaughter...I remember him taking us to Beira-Mar when we met in Fortaleza ages ago. Hugs, Raquel.