Visitors to this page

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Baby in Brazil

Our morning walk.

Everything is packed (including the Baby!)



Getting a Tan (Doubtful. She had # 60 sunblock)

My sister Sara, Jacqueline and I

Tropical Baby Food Flavors--Mango and Guava. Jacqueline LOVED them!

My brother Natan, me and his girlfriend Lili
Three Generations

She loves pulling my hair

My cousin's children
I bought Jacqueline few Brazilian children books and DVD's

This is a Pardo(type of fish) fried cake. Simply delicious!

Beach Park

Life is hard!


Everyone in Brazil loves laying in a hammock--especially Jacqueline!
Glaucia and Jacqueline
I miss that "rede"!
Proud Grandfather
We took many trips to this snack place (O Ponto da Pamonha). They had delicious cakes!
Davi(my cousin's son) and Jacqueline
"Facebooking" in Brazil...the addiction NEVER stops!
Enjoying a late afternoon "swim"
Hanging out in the pool w/ my Dad and Glaucia(his wife)
Time to head home, say good-bye and fake a smile...

2 comments:

kate's corner said...

oh my gosh! what a great time. i love all of these. the ones of you and jacqueline are precious. and love seeing her standing up. what a big girl! i know you were sad to leave!

FinePrint said...

I LOVE the pictures of Jacqueline in Brazil. The ones with your dad in them are so precious. Tell Kyle we said happy belated Birthday!