Visitors to this page

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Going Bye Bye on The Big Airplane

Jacqueline and I are in Brazil on vacation for 3 weeks. I brought her to meet my Dad, his wife and siblings. My Dad has never met any of his grandchildren, so it has being very special our time here in Brazil.
It was the first time she ever been in a airplane and she did great! Luckily we had 3 seats for the 2 of us and I was able to place her car seat in the window seat and slept on the other two seats(I only paid for my ticket and she was a "lap baby"). The plane left at 8:45pm. She was very hyper at first. She was laughing and intrigued by all the lights in the plane. By 10pm she got tired and crashed. She slept all night and only woke up when we landed in Fortaleza at 5:45am. The vibration of the airplane is better than any car ride!
"Bye Bye, Charlotte!"

2 comments:

kate's corner said...

oh i LOVE that last picture!!! have fun! miss y'all!

Anonymous said...

that's awesome that she did so well!!! have fun!!! i LOVE the new header. that is the BEST picture ever!