Visitors to this page

Sunday, July 24, 2011

"Moore", Please!

 I had the most amazing weekend w/ my mom and two of my best friends (Claudia and Kim). It has being one of my life dreams to attend a Beth Moore conference and this weekend this dream came true!! It was so worth the wait. She is such a gifted speaker, Godly woman, and so funny! It felt like she is this character in a book that came to life and she is exacly what I thought she was by reading her books and doing her bible studys. God has giving her a gift to speak to woman in a way that feels like she is your best friend  having a heart-to-heart chat at Starbucks. The words that come out of her mouth are words of wisdom inspired by the Holy Spirit. She speaks out the truth with God given authority. She is passionate about Jesus and, even if you were to try to resist, you can't help by been rubbed off  with her fire for Him. She speaks from her heart, she is so genuine and not for one moment she leads you into thinking she is not as sinful as you. God bless this woman who uses her gift to reach all of us!
 The topic was on "HOLD FAST" which is means to stick to, cling to, hold onto, to cleave, to adhere, to be glued, to be stuck together (to GOD).  She used the 2 words to form an acroynyn.

His affection is set upon you
Only He is your praise
Loving Him awakens your true heart
Doing His well does us good
Fleeing to Him means fleeing with Him
Any tighter embrace will also replace
Satan wants what you have
The  Lord is your life!


 There were 9400 people there!!! Mostly woman, but I saw 3-4 guys (prob dragged by their wives!) 



 Yes, people, we were this close to her!
Love how dramatic she is!
 I bumped to one of Kyle's co-workers wife (Barbara). She is so sweet and I was so glad to see her there!


I'll defintely want to go to another Beth Moore conference!  I left there wanting "MOORE" Beth!! More Jesus! I'm going to HOLD FAST to Him!!! 

No comments: