Visitors to this page

Friday, October 16, 2009

What's Jacqueline Holding?

A POSITIVE pregnancy test!!! That's right folks...we're expecting Baby Kuba #2! We had our 12 ultrasound this morning and I have a healthy baby being knitted in my womb. Jacqueline and Baby Kuba # 2 will be 16 months apart. Kyle and I are very excited and feel incredibly blessed that God had entrusted us with another little creature. I have being feeling very different from last pregnancy. I have had very little nausea and it didn't started until week 7 or 8. However, I have being really exausted. I'm still nursing Jacqueline, so between nursing her and being pregnant, it just wipes out my energy. My belly started showing a lot sooner, which is kind of nice since people know I am pregnant instead of just wondering if I've gained weight. :0)

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb". Psalm 139:13

2 comments:

kate's corner said...

yay! so happy for y'all!

Anonymous said...

congrats! jacqueline is getting so big!!! so happy for you and your family. can't wait to see the bump.