Visitors to this page

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Blessed on Mother's Day and Everyday



This had potential to be great  mother's day picture...except my 2 girs decided not cooperate. Jacqueline put her hand at her face and Vivian looks like is going potty

It was a great day spent with my wonderful mother and the 2 reasons why I get to celebrate today too---- my sweet girls!

I'm so thankful for my mom and all that she has done for me and continue to do it.  I'm lucky to have her and for the amazing grandmother she is! 



I love these 2 little creatures beyond what I can comprehend. They bring constant joy, daily laughs and give me a glimpse of God's love for me. They are a reminder every day of God's promise

"We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose". Rom 8:28"

Raising these 2 precious lives are my favorite job ever. I feel blessed to have the privilege to be able to be at home with them, to raise them and be present to see all the milestones and to experience life with them as they discover the world




No comments: