Visitors to this page

Friday, September 18, 2009

Three Terrific Years!

On Wed. (9/16) Kyle and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary. I feel so blessed every day because Kyle is my husband. I love him so much and he is an amazing husband! He is truly an reward from God. I always complain that he can never surprise me (The poor thing tries, but I'm really good in guessing). But this year, he was able to surprise me! Although when we were on the way to the restaurant I had an Epiphany, and I knew where he was taking me! We had a delicious dinner at Capital Grille. It was my first time there and I LOVED it! We had the best table in a little corner, so it was semi-private and perfect for our celebration!
What's an anniversary without a decadent dessert? As much as I love cake, I could not finish this luscious dessert! Look a the size of this thing?!!! After a huge meal, I just could not fit it in my tummy. I finished on the next day with a big glass of milk! :>
Sweetness, I love you so much! I have had 3 amazing years as your wife. I'm glad you are the last person I see at night and the first one I see in the morning. I look forward everyday for you to come home from work. I love that you look at me and all I see in your eyes are love for me. I love living life with you and look forward to be by your side every day until God calls one of us to go "home". And, once and for all...YOU MOST! (that's an inside joke)

No comments: