Visitors to this page

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Welcome to Jacqueline's "Crib"!

I've being hoping to be done with her nursery by now, but I figure it will always be a never ending project. I constantly think of ways to changing her room, but it never gets accomplished. So, here is a tour of Jacqueline's nursery.
I painted this little stool while I was pregnant. I must add that it was painted with my carpal tunnel hands, so you can imagine (for those of you who knows how painful it is) what a difficult task it was. Besides, I'm not a very crafty person. I'm a crafty-wanna-be.
Those wooden flowers were purchased at Michael's. They were super cheap. I think only .20 cents each.

I got these at Michael's as well. I glued the flowers and painted the frames. They cost only a $1! I put my picture and Kyle's as babies. We were both 6 months old. Check it out how much darker I was then he! That little corner is where I sit to nurse her every night before I kiss her, put her to sleep and hope she will sleep through the night (12 LONG hours!!!)



This piece of furniture came from my mom's house. It used to be my Step-Dad's moms. It's an antique and I love it!
The pink doll was a gift from my Tia Salma("Tia" means Aunt in Portuguese) . She sent it to Jacqueline all the way from Brazil. The frame above the furniture is my belly at 30 weeks pregnant. It says: "Children are a heritage from the Lord and the fruit of the womb is His reward" Psalm 127:3
My friend Wendy made this for her room. Such a sweet gift! I placed above the changing table.
I purchased this changing table at www.craigslist.com for $20! I keep telling myself I'll spray paint it so it will match the crib. Maybe it will get done one day... Hope you enjoyed the tour!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joel and I are loving your blog this evening! We wanted to stop by and say "hi"! xoxo